* Post 3 links to exemplar transdisciplinary collectives/labs/companies. Write one sentence explaining what is unique about each linked entity.
- Barry Grant’s research involves the use of computational approaches, based on both biophysics and bioinformatics, to study the structure, function and evolution of key biological macromolecules
- Allen Liu’s lab uses tools and techniques in microengineering, biophysics, cell biology, systems biology, biochemistry, and molecular biology to understand how physical and biochemical stimuli influence biological processes.
- Kristen Harrison’s research initiative is engaged with media, marketing, and family predictors of early childhood obesity within home, community, and cultural contexts.
* Post 3 links to exemplar transdisciplinary projects. Write one sentence explaining what is unique about each linked entity
- An ecosystem services toolkit to help land managers quantify the impact of land management scenarios on carbon, water quality, and biodiversity.
- LISA (Virginia Tech’s Laboratory for Interdisciplinary Statistical Analysis) helps other disciplines by offering a wide range of statistical advice.
- The France-Stanford Center for Interdisciplinary Studies’ fundamental goal is to foster interdisciplinary collaboration and exchange between Stanford researchers and students and their French counterparts.